A platform to create awareness about innovative practices and fostering multi-disciplinary research through amalgamation of academia and industry
Search for solutions to Foundations on Black cotton soils of India | Part 1 | Prof G V Rao | IACMAG
Search for solutions to Foundations on Black cotton soils of India | Part 2 | Prof G V Rao | IACMAG
YESTERDAY TODAY & TOMORROW AN INDUSTRY PERSPECTIVE | Prof M Venkataraman | IACMAG
Application of Geosynthetics on restoration and construction of canals | Vivek Kapadia | IACMAG
Evaluation of Liquefaction Earthquake hazard of Kutch Region | Ajanta Sachan | IACMAG
Fatigue and Low Temperature Cracking Performance of Asphalt Mixes | Musharraf Zaman | IACMAG
Mechanics of Barrette and Combined Pile Raft Foundation Systems | Deepankar Choudhry | IACMAG
Reliability Based Robust Design in Geotechnical Engineering | G L Sivakumar Babu | IACMAG
DSC-Based Model for Growth Of Calcite Biocemented Sand | Yang Xiao | IACMAG
Computational Modeling of Ground Structure Systems | Ahmed-Waeil Elgamal | IACMAG
Geomechanics Concept for Earthquake Excitations Applied in Time Domain | Achintya Haldar | IACMAG
Instabilities and rate dependency in mechanical behavior of sand | Mousumi Mukherjee | IACMAG
Analysis of Geosynthetic Reinforced Pile Supported Embankments | K Rajagopal | IACMAG
- 10 August, 2020: Webinar on "Sustainable hard and soft measures for coastal protection"
- 20 July, 2020: Webinar on "Indigenous solutions opportunities for High Speed Railway applications"
- 06 July, 2020: Webinar on "Road ahead for Jute Geotextiles (JGT) and its blends with other Natural Fibres"
- 22 June, 2020: Webinar on "Regional Rapid Transit System in National Capital Region (NCR)"
- 08 June, 2020: Webinar on "Development of Geosynthetics Reinforced-soil Structure for Japanese high-speed bullet train - Shinkansen"
- 26 May, 2020: Webinar on "Challenges in the Geotechnical Investigations of Hydroelectric Projects"
- 11 May, 2020: Webinar on "Learning from Civil Engineering in the Harappan Civilization"
- 04 May, 2020: Webinar on "Innovative Geosynthetic Applications in Hydraulic Structures"
- 27 April, 2020: Webinar on "Innovative Flexible Two-Stage Facing MSE Wall Solution to Address Soft Ground and Land Subsidence Geohazards"