A platform to create awareness about innovative practices and fostering multi-disciplinary research through amalgamation of academia and industry
Geosynthetics Course Year 2019
|Lecture1||Introduction to Geosynthetics||G.V.Rao|
|Lecture2||Applications of Geosynthetics||G.V.Rao|
|Lecture3||An Applications of Geosynthetics||M.Venkataraman|
|Lecture4||Geosynthetics Testing & Evaluation||G.V.Rao|
|Lecture5||Geosynthetics Reinforced Soil Structures – Fundamentals||G.V.Rao|
|Lecture6||Long Term Design Strength of Geosynthetic Reinforcement||G.V.Rao|
|Lecture7||Reinforced soil Walls||Jimmy Thomas|
|Lecture8||Reinforced soil Slopes||Jimmy Thomas|
|Lecture9||Reinforced Soil Walls and Slopes (BS 8006: An Overview)||Jimmy Thomas|
|Lecture10||Reinforced Soil Walls Case Studies||M.Venkataraman|
|Lecture11||Complex Mechanically Stabilized Earth (MSE) Wall Structures||Naresh C.samtani|
|Lecture12||Geosynthetics Products and Applications with Case Histories||Saurabh Vyas|
|Lecture13||Embankment on soft foundations||G.V.Rao|
|Lecture14||Landfill Engineering Systems||M.Venkataraman|
|Lecture15||Coastal and River Protection works with Geosynthetics||M.Venkataraman|
|Lecture16||Geosynthetics Application in Erosion Control||M.Venkataraman|
|Lecture17||Design and New Construction of Pavements with Granular layers and Geogrids||G.V.Rao|
|Lecture18||Design of PVD’s||G.V.Rao|
|Lecture19||Geocell – Applications||Shahrokh Bagli|
- 10 August, 2020: Webinar on "Sustainable hard and soft measures for coastal protection"
- 20 July, 2020: Webinar on "Indigenous solutions opportunities for High Speed Railway applications"
- 06 July, 2020: Webinar on "Road ahead for Jute Geotextiles (JGT) and its blends with other Natural Fibres"
- 22 June, 2020: Webinar on "Regional Rapid Transit System in National Capital Region (NCR)"
- 08 June, 2020: Webinar on "Development of Geosynthetics Reinforced-soil Structure for Japanese high-speed bullet train - Shinkansen"
- 26 May, 2020: Webinar on "Challenges in the Geotechnical Investigations of Hydroelectric Projects"
- 11 May, 2020: Webinar on "Learning from Civil Engineering in the Harappan Civilization"
- 04 May, 2020: Webinar on "Innovative Geosynthetic Applications in Hydraulic Structures"
- 27 April, 2020: Webinar on "Innovative Flexible Two-Stage Facing MSE Wall Solution to Address Soft Ground and Land Subsidence Geohazards"